Thursday, August 07, 2014

Movie date nights!

Movie time with some crackers!
      
     We were financially broke. After we booked our ticket for SG next year, we were crazy about thinking to save for the trip. But the truth is, we haven’t saved even a few ever since. :p I am a self sustained student. I am currently taking my Master’s degree and am paying my own tuition. And it somehow did cost a lot. So I don’t have enough money for savings, all the more for leisure, night outs and dine outs. But I think of it as an investment anyway. Mylove’s been planning to save for a lot of events. He was saving for his birthday, he’s papa’s birthday and he’s mama’s birthday. And he, too, has only a few for leisure and night outs. But instead of mopping around, we find a way to still go for dates. We believe that it is an essential element of one’s relationship. And so we decided to go for movie date nights at home! ^_^
       In order to feel as if we were in a movie house, we buy prawn crackers and eat it while watching. I sometimes buy checherias that we can dig in as well. We watch varieties of movies. But we are more of Action-Movie lovers. We download and watch movies like Lone Survivor, Escape Plan, Shadow Recruit and Hang over trilogy. We also watch anime series like Hunter X Hunter. He hates romantic movies because he thinks it’s awkward. But I love those kinds of movies because I find it cute and I can sometimes relate. He likes movies that has full of twists and makes you think all throughout but he seldom understood everything so I end up explaining. :p
Though others may find it boring, I find movie date nights sweet and fun. I love looking at Mylove’s serious face while watching and I love the in-between snuggling. We also sometimes go out for dine outs but we see to it that we eat something that we haven’t tasted before. Also, there were times that night outs are unplanned or free occasion invites. We still have social life as you would say it. But we were really into savings for now. I was contented nonetheless and I am definitely happy on how we are as a couple. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment